As our valued customer, we know the spam folder isn't the place for your Hakema emails.
To make sure your messages aren't sent to your spam or junk folder, try adjusting your filters to always receive emails from trusted email domains like hakemamail.com or hakema.net (our admin panel from which you can control your account set up)
- Click the Create a filter link (next to the Search the Web button at the top of any Gmail page).
- Type "my.hakema.net" into the From field.
- Click Next Step.
- Check the box next to "Never send it to Spam". If you'd like to apply this filter to messages already in Gmail, select the box next to "Also apply filter to X conversations below".
- Click Create Filter.
- Click Options and then More Options.
- Under Preventing junk email, click "Safe and blocked senders".
- Click Safe senders.
- Type "hakema.net" and click Add to list.
- Click Actions, then click Junk E-mail, and then click Junk E-mail Options.
- Click the Safe Senders tab.
- Click Add and type "hakema.net".
- Click OK and then click Apply.
- Click the Options link at the top of the page.
- Click Mail Options.
- Click Filters on the left and then click the Add + button.
- Type "eVoice" as the Filter name.
- Next to sender, select "Contains" and enter "@hakema.net" in the second box.
- In the section under "Then deliver mail to the following folder", select Inbox.
- Your new filter will save when you navigate away from the page.