Many customers may not be interested in receiving promotional emails from you. There could be several reasons
- They are simply getting too many emails from many businesses
- They rather look at your website or booking system to find the latest offers and then book
- Simply, they are not the kind of customers who not interested
Whatever may be the reason, we recommend you call them just to discuss. However, if they still want to remove themselves, then you can do the following
- remove them from your customer list by clicking (x) as seen below. This is
- Send the list of customers to email@example.com and we will disable their promotion emailing
We are currently developing the feature where your customers can change their email and SMS marketing permissions themselves.